archive

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

*I am John Galt

I really am, really, but people refuse to acknowledge this.  They keep calling me Jack H.  You can't believe how hurtful that is, mis-proper-nouning me.  Hurtful and hateful.  We're talking about my identity, my very soul!  It's WHO I AM!  

They're not confused.  They know exactly what I mean, who I mean -- John Galt.  Yes, there's a book about me, 

and that's me, it's all real, it really happened.  It's happening now, because of me.  I have revealed myself here, at this John Galt blog, and I am John Galt.  Why won't you believe me. You're all crazy.

No, I don't know who this "Jack H" is.  Some guy on the internet that has nothing to do with me.  We're nothing alike.  Completely different.  He's some tall lanky blond, and I'm nothing like that.  My hair is very light, like ashes.  I'm lean and well above average in stature.  He has a face like a fist.  My face has planes and angles.  His eyes are blue, mine have a different color, cerulean, completely different. 

The distress your hatred causes me is catastrophic.  You're trying to negate my personhood.  You're worse than, um, what, FDR?  Whatever, you're the worst!

So we're banding together, all of us, all the John Galts with all the Napoleons and Jesuses that the birth-name supremacist tranzpropernounophobes are trying to exterminate.  We will not be silenced. We're here and we will be heard!  We are not invisible!  Our GALT is not a FAULT!  Hey-hey, ho-ho, Galt-deniers have got to go!  Proud, loud, on the assault, we are Galt!  Hatred is bad for Galt-children and other living things!  Your hate is Galt genocide!

...

[And it goes on like this for another ... yeah, 2600 words.]


J (G)

No comments: