archive

Friday, June 2, 2023

*PupLite

Oh hi there!  I'm Poopee!  Poopee P O'Happeenappee!  I'm the new corporate face of Grinder's Babyfood Soda!  Wheeee!  I love babies so much!  In fact I am one!  Tee hee!  Babies are fun!  Your baby is fun! They can be whatever we say they is!  We're so over those silly pink and blue rules!  Rules are for fools!  Tee hee!  Boys are for pedos!  Did I say that?!  Wheeee!  Celebrate!  Pretty!  Tee hee, yeah!  I like boys!  I want to be a girl!  So I am!  So are you!  Drink PupLite!


Wheee!  Hiiiii!  I'm Poopee!  Poopee P O'Happeenappee!  I'm the corporate face of Grinder's Babyfood Soda!  It's not for babies!  Little children too!  And everyone!  I love little children!  Tee hee!  In fact I am one!  In fact I'm two!  A Boy and a Girl!  And I'm a Qween!  And a Liger!  Tee hee!  Pretty!  Wheee!  I'm gender and genus fluid!  Liger Girl Boy Qween MINUS!  Cuz I minus my age, so I'm a little LGBQT cutey!  Tee hee!  A cutey!  Celebrate me!  Celebrape me!  Tee hee!  Let me play with your children!  Wheee!  Everyone is a princess!  Like me!  Drink PupLite!


Hey there hi there ho there!  We're qweer as qweer can be!  I'm Poopee!  Poopee P O'Happeenappee!  Can you count how many pees there are in my name!?  You're just the right age!  My favorite!  Pee is my favorite letter!  Wheee!  Let me babysit your kids!  I love kids!  I want to adopt!  The judges say it's fun!  Tee hee!  I'm a mommy and a daddy!  And a baby and a little boy and girl!  I wear diapers and boas!  I don't have to shave my head!  Look at me glitter!  Celebrate!  I'm pretty!  So is your little boy!  They's a yob!  I like to play naked!  Wheeee!  Drink PupLite!


Hey ho!  I'm Poopee!  Poopee P O'Happeenappee!  This is my TacTic channel!  This is where I get naked!  You like what you see!  Wheeee!  I wear makeup!  This is my bulge!  Now I don't have one!  Peeqapoo!  Tee hee!  Yes!  No!  Show me to your kids!  Leave us alone!  Me being me!  Look at my thing!  Wheeee!  Teenee peenee yummee beenee!  I do me!  God don't make no mistakes!  I am god!  I'm a goddess!  These are my boobies!  Tee hee!  I want your children!  Leave the room!  The judges are on our side!  Children are pretty!  We got them while you were sleeping!  Oh, happy nap!  Wheee!  So pretty!  Drink PupLite!


J

No comments: