archive

Sunday, September 3, 2023

*No "People of Color" or Perverts Welcome

I thought of it, and just couldn't resist. Because of that whole DIE thing, where it's ONLY perverts and "people of color" welcome It's just the very natural reaction, neurological function, amygdala and the like, to the neo-McCarthyism, the ultra-Orwellian meta-Maoist supra-Stalinist, um, hyper-Hitlerite, uh, maximo-Marxism of Hollywood, media, platforms, no- "white-" "cis-" "male" DIE censor kultur.  

Because everything is about only words and feelings (and "my truth" is my error only because I did not capitalize it), therefore I am whatever I say I am -- at this moment a bigot, the next a perv, after that I am a genuine 100% pure-beef woman of the non-vaginal sans-uterine variety.  Have I talked about anuses yet? ...no, I see ... but I will.  Promise.

Sam Something, of whom I had never previously heard, is an avatar and a herox.  I particularly admire the urine-drinking. 

[image available but withheld]

Boss.  Butt, too much jiggling-ass as a ratio to crotch-bulges -- more actual dicks, please -- these tiny little units all swaddled up in obscuring cloth ... extremely frusterbating.  I realize I have become inconsistent, going all perv on you, butt, this is My Truth, as a Person of Non-Transparency Who Happens to Produce Sperms with Their Testis butt Who Celebrates Their Anus, and Also, or Is It also, Their Rectum, and Sigmoid Colon, Maybe!  [Have I gone too far?  Confucius spoke of the Rectification of Names -- calling things by what they are.  That's all the apology you'll get.]  Promise kept.

Anatomy, like pronouns, serves whatever purpose Wee choice.  Intolerance is a Federal offense.

Now I am a tranzman with pronouns in a Star Wars language, and you are allowed to address me only through my protocol droid.

The barbie movie is profoundly offensive, to me as an authentic person of blondness.  The appropriation of my culture, nonbleaching, by the haters of their own natural coloring

is intolerant and unacceptable. 
Just thought I'd point that out.  I pointed it out in these pages some number of years ago -- the term dumb-blonde -- it's always dumb bleach-blondes; in other words, dumb poseurs, or poseuses 
since you Also insist on pedantic perfectionism.   

Authenticity.  So, a question.  What happens to their identity, if they don't have access to makeup, hair-coloring, outfits?  Who are you, if you cannot see yourself, or if others are not looking at you, with an opinion?  Speaking now as a gay woman of color, I am uniquely positioned to know -- although we prefer the term lesbian, or do I mean asian.  We used to be orientals, but the negroes schooled us about that, so we knew we were being offended.  

Without a mirror, 

we hardly exist at all.

The amygdala is the part of the brain that causes infants to "prefer" faces of their own "race".  Obviously it is an exposure thing, to early caregivers -- overwhelmingly parents -- no longer mammies.  Amygdala informs the organism of danger, because it reacts to differences -- same thing, in this universe of entropy and predation.  

So it's an inevitable synaptic reaction, this othering, this marginalizing, the institutional bigotry beamed, sprayed, like skunk stink, like tomcat squirt, at what is still a majority of the umehriqun poopulation -- "white" "males" (we are complying with the directive that we are not "men").  

Be miffed against the machine, mushine, pussine, passive voice, no eye-contact.

Anybody want to help me do a podcast?  As a counter to the untalented bitches and their pussy drones who have taken over? -- like toxic mold (avoiding "black" as insensitive and a dogwhistle), like untreated syphilis, like the Nazi Party.  I'm too special to be wasted talking to myself alone with writing.  It'll be great.  So popular.  I'm quite striking.  

And I'm totally over this anonymity thing.  This is the last time I'll be signing off as "J".  Hereafter, it's my true and full name etc.  Promise.


H

No comments: