archive

Friday, March 17, 2023

*Pronoun Rules for Radicals

YT

I now identify as plural. Of course I am Thhey and Thhem, always in capitals, because orthography is part of my identity, including hyphens.  I will, no, um, I shall accept the pronoun "you",  capitalized, "You", as in Usted.  I shall correct Spanish later.  I believe English also capitalizes some pronoun, but I don't remember which.  

Hmm.  Let's see. Have I left anything out?  Oh.  Oh!  Heh heh.  We.  Of course I am We.  

But it's really the verbs We am talking about.  Not just pronouns -- all thheir verbs.  No, all verbs, We shall get to all verbs, but all pronoun verbs for now.

When u refer to Us, u shall use only the verbs We lists at some point in OUr future.  Yes, OUR -- I accidentally pressed the caps lock and I like what I see.  We possibly mean verb cases, but We am getting confused.  We hasn't workouted OUR identity yet about that.  

We shall refer to OURselves ... or rather, but ... We did forgotted what We was goed to say.

When We includes other people in OUR Self references, We shall say Wewe.  Wewe is to be used exclusively by Us.  You, when not referring to Us, is never to be capitalized, and is replaced by u ... so it doesn't even exist.  Except historically, which Wewe will no shall correct later -- history, that is.  "u" no longer refers to the plural -- there is now only singular in this regard.  There is no need for Us to distinguish between people. sentences shall no longer start with capitals, to avoid confusion with regard to OUR pronouns.

u may use i/me and my/mine, but we/our and ours/ours are no longer permissible.  u shall replace "them", when plural -- them singular is also to be replaced -- with "those people excluding the person who is speaking".  excluding people is no longer permitted.  "who" is permissible, as it is unnecessary in reference to OURselves.  it is impossible that anyone (permitted) should ask "who is that?" when referring to OURselves.  

We doesn't need to be comprehensive here.  people should just know what We wants. 

later We shall inform u as to what We has decided about Time.  


J

No comments: