archive

Monday, April 10, 2023

* William Thomas, formerly


Another undoubted triumph for humanity, enlightenment, diversity, inclusion and equity.  Women's swimming champion Lia Catherine Thomas. She has dominated her sport like Babe Ruth; she's a virtual Jim Thorpe -- won the 500 freestyle by seven seconds.  That's how long the fall takes off a 68-story building.  You can just about make toast in seven seconds. 

In the picture below, the young woman behind her is crying for some reason.  Probably because she just came in at number two.  So close.  Well, seven seconds, maybe, but what should women expect?  Lia is a champion.

Here in this candid shot  
she's adjusting her penis.  That's a real issue for men, a little embarrassing, or at least self-conscious, at least for me, sometimes, and women have to do it too, obviously.  I won't spell it out, because it's not a part of satire, parody or farce.  Well, the 'women too' was parody, but I mean the, what, hygiene?  Grooming?  Comfort.

A tailor might ask a man how he "dresses", right or left.  (So I am spelling it out.)  That would be a boxer situation, rather than briefs.  Each has its advantages.  Briefs provide some support, but you can ride up on yourself, I suppose that's how it would be said, if it needs saying.  Not quite like trying to telescope-in a vacuum hose.  With boxers, you're a little more on display, draped all along one side.  I'm a briefs guy, but if I had to choose, say commando, I'd slightly favor left.  But I'm generally ambidextrous.

Despite whatever impression I might have accidentally made in these pages, I still maintain that the swimsuit area should be generally discrete.  Take Lia, again.
Exibit A
She is wearing black for a reason.  Women know that black is slimming, but that's not her, Lia's, problem.  Black is more modest.  I've noticed this myself.  It visually mutes the male genital bulge.  Sorry to be so blunt.  Lia knows this.  Her penis certainly makes for an entirely different silhouette than … hm, how shall I put it? -- than your mother would make.  Modesty behooves us all.

Lia may still have some vestigial behaviors left over from her bro days.  Does she still manspread, maybe on the swim-team bus? -- take up both seats?  
"Oh I'm so sorry, sister.  I forgot myself.  Tee hee."  

It's a guy thing.  Maybe, airing out the curtains?  Is this appropriate, in her?  Let's find out.  Using my very minimal graphic skills, I've brightened Exibit A so you can see with your very eyes that which the traditional biological female athletes might enjoy on display while sharing the women's locker room with her, Lia.  

La!
Exibit B
It might take a moment to orient yourself.  Hi, I'm Lia, champion female athlete, and this is my penis bulge, and my nuts too, but they're much smaller than they used to be.  Cuz I'm a woman.  

And here she is again, tall and proud.
Hey, presto chango! 

Well.  My.  My my.  

This isn't really my cuppa, but I'd lay odds that Lia is NOT circumcised.  I don't have an expert eye, and stats favor that she IS circumcised, or "cut" as the gays say.  But I suppose her parents were not very traditional, re this american folkway.

[So, um, Lia.  Lia.  Dude.  I get it.  You want to dress like a woman.  But their clothes have a different cut for a reason.  Women, smooth.  Men, bulge.  Your onesie needs a little tailoring, for a little extra room.  You were probably more of a grower than shower, back when you had enough testosterone to get erections.  But you're like a face being smothered by a plastic bag.  It's like something out of science fiction, 'Alien' maybe, with that thing bursting out of that guy's belly.  Just saying.  We can see your dick.]

What I find unfair is that Lia, here, appears not to have bosoms. That is a distinct and unfair advantage, re swimming hydrodynamics.  She might be just naturally flat-chested, or, and I hope not, she suffered the trauma of mastectomy (men, or rather, here, male bodies can have mastectomies).  The Amazons of Herodotus removed the right breast as an advantage in archery.  But Lia is certainly more streamline, slicing through the water more efficiently.  That would explain how she wins — and she's six foot one.

It's probably for convenience that he kept her two last relics of masculinity -- his patronym, "Thomas", and her penis.  Changing either is a hassle.  

*ahem*

Be fair.  He's an okay-looking guy.
Woman, meh.

Is it rude, that I put this guy on display, literally reveal a physical part of himself that he must loath?  Call it rude justice.  He puts himself on display -- fully, as is reported, in the women's locker room.

This is a big dude. The fact that Riley Gaines, a paleowoman -- but no, I retract that. She deserves respect, and will not be a part of my farce. The fact that Riley Gaines tied this man in competition says everything about her.  What it says about him is that he is an above-average male athlete.  He's nothing at all, as a man.  But he knows that.  

It's not that he has mental or spiritual illness.  It's that he thinks it's right to compete against women. 


Why pick on Lia?  Aside from the obvious?  Because, there are merely personal injustices like, obviously, a man competing against women, in certain sports.  Then there is murder.  It's his murders that are the point.  Six of them. 

Yes, yep, that's right.  Corporate responsibility.  What reparations this Tranz owes, to Nashville Christian Children and Adults, I won't say.  But the case is clear.  The logic is irrefutable.  Simply by being her identity, tranz, Lia is guilty.  And by being a prominent public figure, he is an appropriate target.  He asked for it.  I dominate women's swimming!  I rule!  King of the world, queen of the seas.  So he should learn that with great attention comes great culpability.  

Also, as a woman, he is guilty of the Lizzy Borden ax murders.  Logic.  Woke, woke logic.


J

No comments: