archive

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

*Tranz Alimentary

YT

I was born into the wrong body.  Everyone familiar with the mind behind these pages will agree that clarity and precision are important.  [That was a wordy sentence.]  I value clarity, and I have at last discovered a major source of my quotidian dysphoria. [I'm tired of using "existential".]  It's my anus.  I was born with the wrong anus.  I have a woman's anus.  My anus is a female anus. Also, it's in the wrong place.  

What I want is my anus to be repositioned to its correct place, under the public bone, and my penus -- but it's really about my urethra -- aimed back and under my tailbone (which I will thence identify as my public bone, and versa visa).  I'm thinking my nuts can stay where they are, but maybe they'll need to be rotated.  Not sure if right needs to be left and left right -- maybe each just gets a one-eighty.  The doctors can figure that out.  

So I'm investigating corrective surgery.  This has never been done, or even imagined, not even by Hieronymus Bosch.  Whatever.  I just want to be happy, and this is the answer.  I'll check out a gender reassignment clinic.  Those assholes will do anything. 

I've told this to a few people, but they're just haters.  One hater said I got it wrong, and should switch my anus and my mouth.  That's ridiculous.  How would I eat?  Peristaltic movement goes one-way, almost always.  It's just ignorant.  ...  Yeah, no,  it's, it's ... ig ... hm.  Actually...

So I'll have to get back to you.  I mean, it would be ridiculous and pathetic if I got the wrong tranz surgery.  I was thinking I was tranzanal.  But I really don't see why the entire digestive tract, lips to anus, couldn't be flipped around. They'd jerry-rig a voice box, and I couldn't eat while sitting or walking ... and I'd have to lose my jaw ... my mouth-anus would go vertical instead of horizontal, swallowing would be a sort of Kegal movement ... and I'm not sure which end I'd breathe through, both maybe -- or they could switch nose and weener -- a penose ... huh ...  Interesting.  

Very interesting.  

And just thinking about it makes me feel, feel so, intrigued.  Hopeful.  


J

1 comment:

NOT Jack H said...

Man. Sick. Sick sick sick. This guy, what a weird weird guy. Do NOT let him babysit.

Anonymous (NOT Jack H pretending to be a commenter. Definitely NOT.)