archive

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So What Else Is New?

Something care of OJ:
____

You Are 60% Weird


You're so weird, you think you're totally normal. Right?

But you wig out circus freaks.


-------

I hardly know what to say. Only 60 percent?!? Their methodology must be flawed. But it's like being called rude names by someone you don't care about. And honestly, everyone already knew I was weird. It's the most common thing I was called when I was a kid. Jack, you're weird. Didn't care then, either.

Did you know I've never tasted apple pie?

And no, that isn't me in the picture. You wish.



J

3 comments:

Ms.Green said...

Well, I just stopped by the "weird" test and this is what it told me: "You're more than quirky, you're downright strange.
But you're also strangely compelling, like a cult leader"

So how do I take that??????

(Actually, I don't care)Christians are supposed to be a "peculiar people" (Titus 2:14, I Peter 2:9).

Jack H said...

Ha! You're not weird at all! "Strange." Humph! What is "strange"? A mere nothing! Maybe you have an extra toe. I sneer at your extra toe. It is as nothing, on the vast continuum of weirdness, of which I have traversed a magnificent 60 percent! Ah, the glory of it - and the power! Hahahahaha!!! What was that? Don't you hear it? Someone's laughing. Ah! There it goes again. Hello? Mommy?

Aarrghhh.

J

Jack H said...

Okay, you caught me. I went to Barnes & Nobel and bought a cheat-sheet. Crammed like you wouldn't believe, but I ended up making it open-book. It's just I'm soooo shallow. I imagine being weird somehow makes me interesting. I used to stick straws up my nose, but somebody told me that just made me look stupid, not weird, the way I want. You know what my REAL score was? 0%! I'm zero percent weird. I practically cried.

Curses!