archive

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Japanese Name:

Tomo Reizei

What? What??? Oh, the Japanese don't use chopsticks? I beg to differ -- we most certainly do. You're really quite ignorant, you know. And you find the picture stereotypical and culturally illiterate? Well la-dee-da. I don't give a fig for your hypersenstive posturings. I shall henceforth be called by my true name, Tomo Reizei. And that's final.

But can someone tell me -- is Tomo my given or my surname?

Furthermore, if I were a donut, I'd be a caramel crunch donut. This is a picture of what I'd look like:

So that just about covers it then. I'm a caramel crunch donut named Tomo Reizei.

But if my name were "Caramel Crunch" and I was a girl, my name in Japanese would be Kyoko Tanaka.

Domo arigato.

If my name were Domo Arigato and I was one of Santa's raindeer, I'd be Prancer and my name in Irish would be Cormac O'Healy.

No, I don't like it either. Prancer. Prancer. Gawd. I'm not sure if I can continue putting my faith in these internet tests.



T ... or maybe R

Oh screw it.



J

So now what the hell am I supposed to do? The entire foundation of my existence is shattered. I've lost my faith, you see. How can I go on? Damn these holidays. I'm so depressed. Lies. It's all lies.



Lies.




liiiieeeesssssss






.

No comments: