archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Scifi Novel (exerp)

The Son of ...
HITLER!!!

BY
Jack Hell



Chapter xxliiv; The Answer to it ALL


When the lights came back on again I was lying all spreadeagled out on this metal table and strapped down with leather and metal chains.

"Ugh," I exclaimed.

There was a scary sounding laugh that came from behind me, at the top of my head because I was flat on my back, so it wasn't really technically behind me then. It was above me, but not above somebody who would be standing.

"Ha ha!" -- the eerie voice entoned scarily. "Ha ha ha!"

"Who is that!?" I wandered out loud.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" said the scary voice disembodiedly?

"Yes, I would. That's the reason that I asked," I retorted smartly.

"Very well then, I will tell you who it is! And boy will you be sorry and surprised! And you would never have guest, in a million years! For, you see, I am none other then ... the Son of Hitler!"

Man was I ever surprise! That was so surprising. Never had I suspected that the archfiend who had been causing all those humongous tidal waves that destroyed the great megalopolices of the mighty nations of the Planet Earth.

"Well your right. I was surprised," I gasped in surprised amazement. "But I wasn't sorry!"

"No, not yet you weren't, but you will be so sorry." He entoned in a slobbery slurpy sucking voice.

"No I won't be!" For no son of Hitler would ever again pollute the world with tyranny and oppression, where free men breath and walk across all the generations of mankind unto the last recorded syllable of recorded time!"

"Oh yes, Doctor Van Hellsing, you are a fine one for making stirring moving speeches that are so eloquent, heroic, and articulate. But you have finally met your match! For, I, the Son of Hitler, shall continue to conquer the world as did my honorable Father, Adolph Hitler, the der Furor, before me. None may withstand before the might of my articulate eloquence!" he entoned. "For beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. For it both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am ... the Son of Hitler! And my mighty army of reborn Nazis shall march by my side to conquor the world once more unto victory! And nothing shall ever stop me and my Nazies, once the infrastructures of the Planet has been destroyed by my climate control devise. Here, would you like to see it?" It was right there, in a little box.

"I kept on wondering about were all those Nazies were coming from."

"Well now you know, for I just told you. Here is my revifivication machine, where I put dead bodies into it here and they come out live nazis there, at this other end."

And he showed me a giant machine that looked sort of like a meat grinder, but with flashing lights all over it like a scientific machine, and some buttons and knobs and those needles that bounce around and make a noise.

"That's very interesting, I said." But I was stalling for time, because I was practicing an ancient bone stretching technique that I learned a long time ago, when I was a mysterious stranger living in the tallest mountains of the ancient civilization of India! And then I burst forth from my broken bonds of metal, and leapt to my feet!

"Very impressive, Dr. Vanhell!" said the Son of Hitler! But your amazing talents are of no avail here, deep in my lair within this extinct volcano! Guards! Size him!

And they did no matter how powerfully I struggled. But then I saw what he looked like!

He had tenticles growing out of his face! And he wore a black uniform with those red armbands like a nazi! And instead of a hat he had a skull on his head!

"Let me go!" But the giant guards wouldn't.

"And this is my Climate controlling device, the key to my whole plan, with which I control the climate and melt all those icebergs, as my father the Furrier did before me! I bet you wish you could break it! But my guards are too powerful and nobody before has ever broken out of their mighty grasp! It is impossible!" And he laughed maniacally, with his tentacles flapping in the foul wind of his fetid breathe!

But I broke free and grabbed the device, and threw it to the stoney outcropping and smashed it beneath my boots! The very same boots that I had gotten from that weird mysterious old man at the beginning!

"Noo!!!" The mighty Son of Hitler entoned! "My plans for world domination! Ruiiiiiiiiiiiinnnned!"

"Ha ha!" I laughted, and ran up the escarpment. And then when I reached the outside of the volcanoe there was an explosion, and the whole mountain caved in. But I was miles away, standing on a high cliff watching, and as the sun set redily in the distant horizon, I sighed a heroic sigh of relief, knowing that once more the World would never again face the tyranny from ... The Son of Hitler! And the hot girl was with me, that I rescued.

"Oh Jack," She said, "You are so wonderful."

But deep within the broken bowels of the mighy volcani, there stirred a hideous form, with testacles all over its face!


The End?


J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But deep within the broken bowels of the mighy volcani, there stirred a hideous form, with testacles all over its face!"

That would be quite hideous. I will come back later in the week and read it all the way through to give you some serious commentary. I posted my an excerpt from my first novel over on my blog not too long ago.

Jack H said...

Yes! There are many good novils that I have wrote@ you should read them all, for they are all so very good!@ Have you read yet my many good novels??? You can find some of them on the world wide ned, here::

http://forgottenprophets.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20novels

I highly recommend that all my many admirerors at fergatton rpoffets read@ I have a crime novil, and a hot sexy novelk, and they are so good! So do come back later in the week and tell my your serias commontary about how ggod they all are too@

Jack H, auther!