archive

Friday, August 27, 2010

bd

Actually this was the best birthday I've ever had. All these facebook people acknowledged me, and that was surprisingly nice. People that I love told me they loved me. It melted my dark heart. I got a card with a number of signatures on it. I got a book and some clothing items that I can use.

I should share my humorous responses to the birthday wishes, but it seems like too much bother. Inside jokes mostly anyway. I told them all that each was my favorite. I'm sure they don't network. Humor is the perfect mask. I'm still safe.

But my heart melted.


J

2 comments:

JOSHUA said...

Greetings Professor Falken
I was going to send you a book, "The Black Swan" by Nassim Taleb to add to your collection on logic and statistical fallacy, but alas, you are a hard man to reach.
Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address per DOD pension files:
Dr Robert Hume.
AKA Stephen W Falken
5 Tall Cedar Road
Goose lsland, Oregon

please respond...

Jack H said...

The lesson is, "Futility."