archive

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Late but Not Very Late. It Just Feels Late

I've been all over the place today, re mood. Manic a few times, and deeply depressed. I haven't noticed that happening before. Now I'm depressed. It's late, and I'm getting some grunt work computer stuff done, and it's cycled back to depressed. Very tired. Not much sleep lately. My days are filled with odd responsibilities, where I'm alone a fair bit, but occupied, and then not alone, a lot, and I just don't have much free time that's free. So I stay up later than I should, and stay tired. I need a cot.

I need, I need, I need something.

Somebody emailed me re that last brilliant post, pause. "Who are you talking to?" I said, "Allow, please, the artist his shadows." Everything I do is good. But, indeed, who am I talking to.

I might envy you your normality, your family, your wise life choices. But your happiness pleases me. If I'd had it as a model when I was young, I would be a better man now.


J

No comments: