It will be remembered that it was here, in the trenchant pages of Forgotten Prophets™, the observation was made: For any given terrorist act, there is a fifty-fifty chance that somewhere in the hero's name will appear some variation of the name Mohammad. This particular Mad Mo doubles that statistic ... although my math may be a bit off -- point five times point five is point two-five. Well, that doesn't seem right. And to be fair the little scamp's name is -- presumably in full ... although one never knows with these Third-World-Americans -- Mohammed Osman Mohamud. So, maybe he's Mormon? Is there an anagram in there?
- Madman ammo mushed Homo! A Portland headline we'd never expect to see.
- Oh Ammo-Demon! Damm USA, hm? An islamist prayer?
- Ahead! Summon doom! Ah! Mmm! A call to arms?
- Amuse doom, Madman ... ho hmm. An appeal to conscience?
- Mum, mom ... ashamed manhood. Psychoanalysis, of islam. Ism.
- Hush, mom, dad, mama ... men. Oom.... Cuz it's about family, and inner peace.
Muy a propósito, as we Mexicans say. Only in America. Portland is in America, right? Like California? California is in America, right?
What a world.