archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Awkward Photos

They blocked my craigslist account on account of it was so many inappropriate and all the ads were constantly being flagged, so I had to set up a whole new account, and so I was on yahoo and so I saw this picture

of some sports guy, Brad Marchand, and his tattoo that he got when he won some sports event. It was about how the tattoo was misspelled. "Champions" had been spelled "ChampiAns." Actually, it was, and remains, "Starley Aip Chanpiars". Here he is prior to getting his tattoo. Alcohol may have been involved in the decision. And just who are the Bruzns? I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

This got me to thinking about macho guys and shaved hairy bellies and so on, which brought me right to my brother:
Very attractive.

But not as hot as me
here with one of my babies' mammas.

Here's me before my latest girlfriend:
Sorry, just can't reveal my face to the world. Modesty, of course.

Here's the president of a charitable association my across-the-street neighbor belongs to:

Their mission statement: "We like to take kids to parks and stuff."


Ah well. Some selections from my album:

Sometimes we let the dog babysit.


My nephew took his mom to the Prom.


My brother went alone.


We're the freakin' Jetsons, baby. Now let's go "chat" on Myspace with all these phat nobs.


It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.


How can Bunnies be Evil?


Oh yeah? Well we're happy with them, and that's all that really matters.


This is the story / of a man named Boody...


A picture of my soul.


Election Day, 2008.


J

1 comment:

bob k. mando said...

well, at least you're starting to cheer up NOW.