archive

Thursday, July 18, 2013

HOT

Man. I hadn't seen the dude before.
  I know, seems unlikely, but we all

hate America in our own way.

So anyways, this hot Johar boy is HOT!  Hello, nurse!  He's my new Justin Beeber! The innocent bad boy.  Wake up, sleepy head.  Yum yum!  I would do him til his teeth bled!  I'm gonna see if my public defender can get me transferred to his facility.  This is a MUCH sexier picture that he took of himself

than
this.  Not a sexy selfie at all -- I don't even know why it's on the internet.  All blurry and cluttered with those ugly burly men.  Yuck.   He's the only one not wearing shades.  That's a statement.  Sassy!

And thank you Rolling Stone, for giving us all these sexy boys




all so very, very talented and hairless ... 

and of course sexy men too


... along with the ugly bad ones of course.
 

If it weren't for the media, I wouldn't know what to think.


J

No comments: