archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Insane!

Well! I, for one, have never seen or heard of anything more offensive. “Fetus barbeque.” “Pre-pube studz.” God! What a vile, vile man. And I don’t believe for one second that there is any such person as “Helmut Crisp.” It’s an obviously made-up name. I’ve done a search for him, and found no results. Rest assured that these sick ravings are pouring from the diseased mind of this twisted coward, “Jack H”. I’m sure he imagines he’s ever so clever. But we can console ourselves that his insane rantings have brought him to the attention of the authorities, and he is no doubt being investigated at this very moment. I’m not a violent man, but I’d love to get a hold of this weird freak and ventilate that chamber of horrors he uses for a brain. Oh, the vermin that rock must be covering.


X

No comments: