archive

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Planning for the Future

Ha! So long, suckers! You can all just go to hell, now that I'm set for life. Yeah, that's right. Set! As in MRS. SUHA ARAFAT is sending me twenty million dollars! Yeeha!! That's right, stupid, you read it right, twenty million sweet little iron men, all for yours truly! Hahaha! Here, losers, let me lay it out for you in simple numbers: 2000000000! Yeah!!! You see it right. Twenty million. All them zeroes is kind of dizzying, isn't it.

Oh, don't cry, little baby. Maybe some hot rich widow will email you someday out of the blue. You wish. She must have been reading my fabulous blog. Yeah, that's it. Mrs. Suha Arafat, former berieved wife of a certain Yasar Arafat -- a name you might be familiar with? And she's blond. that's like so hot.

Look how arfully that picture is composed. He's like a guardian angel! Kind of makes me change my opinion about him. Yessir Arafatcat. She writes me that she's got 6.5 bibibillion!!! And it's all coming to papa! You do know that number, right, retard? Here, let me put it in zeroes -- something you can relate to, being such a zero yourself!! 5.6000, 00, 000, 000000, 0!!!!!! Yeah. Thas righ!!!! $ix point five bullion dollie$!!!! Oh mommy!! *urp* Oh excuse me. That one had a flavor. You'll have to pardon me. I've been celebrating. That zima really goes to your head, don't it. So what if moslums don't drink. I'll convert when I have to. Until then the ol' jackhammer is gonna paaaaaaardeeeeee!!! HOO AH!!

Oh! Lookie here!!! "I [this is my honey talking here, Mrs. Araphatt] have deposited the sum of 20 million dollars with a private security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement is known to you and my personal Attorney." Yeah, I know all about it. Who's saying I don't? They lie!! Oh yeah. My treasure ship has come in -- and let me tell you, matey, it was a long time a-comin' -- but happy days are here again!! First "Investment" I'm gonna make is in a full body massage, with all the extras. I got yer deep tissue right here, baby. Gonna move outta my mothers garage an into a pentouse condo on Wilshire Bullivard!!!! Look down on all you pathetic losers. Look out for water ballooons, termites!!!! You better hope it's only water.

An than she closses :: "Please expedite action and all response to my Email address below. NB / Please reply to: mrsuha_arafat2002 @ yahoo.dk. Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Suha Arafat. Thas soooo sweet. How come there are 2001 other mr. suha_arafats?

Dude, I'll be good for her. And you know what those dirty scum did to her? "I [that's my sweetheart, my little dessert plossum] have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment." Wait'll I git my hans on her. No I mean them. Them scums!!! Torchuring my sugarpie. Thats the future Mrs. Aaraphat Kack H. Proffits!!!! Oh Im so mad aabaout it to!!

I'm guna by me a red convertible!! and ill have a daughter to, stepdauger named Zahra. cewl. Hope shes hott. an see all you suckers in hel.l. Hahahhaaaah!!!!!!!!!

k

No comments: