archive

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I've got a million of 'em!"

Did you hear the one about the Jew cell-phone salesman in Paris who was unspeakably tortured for twenty-four days and then left to die?

It wasn’t Moslems who did it. Hahahahahaha!

Oh, wait ... I thought ... I thought it was a joke. Oh, how embarrassing for me. Yes -- yes it was too Moslems, and a young man named Ilan Halimi, now deceased. Yes, a gang of thug Moslems. Or maybe a prayer group. Hard to tell, sometimes. It seems to have been a sort of mosque sociable, where neighbors would drop in from time to time, to chat and watch and participate in the torture. Then they’d go and pray, or something -- Moslems are very prayerful, you know. Maybe plan their Hajj. But the torture itself was part of a study group, as we know from the reciting of the Koran while it occurred. Maybe it was a missionary effort -- the youths phoned up Halimi’s father a number of times, and what other purpose could they have had? We know there was much discussion about religion ... many ideas about Jewishness being explored. Their point being, I can only imagine, that Allah is such a good god.

I’m sure the Religion of Peace is in no way dishonored by such antics on the part of its practitioners. Hatred and bigotry can have played no part in the prank. If there was some crime involved, it can have had no religious impetus. Unthinkable. The Los Angeles Times must be correct: such youthful exuberance can only be the “complex product of criminality and dysfunction in the narrow world of thug culture..." How wise. Anti-Semitism? Pas possible! Rather, as Ibrahim Ag Ahmalou (habituĂ© of the building where the Jew had his mishap) explains, “Jews have all the money and power. Everyone knows this and resents them. That's why they have these problems." Ah! It’s so clear now. It’s those Jews! They torture themselves to death!

What? I sound bitter? I'm unfair? I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. I just wanted to tell a joke. Oh! That reminds me! Did you hear the one about the Jew reporter who had his head cut off?


J

No comments: