archive

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Idiots

I don't know why I'm so hostile to it. I like the idea of the unconventional. I just like the unconventional to not be idiotic. So there's this:


Taken by the Mars rover "Spirit". My. How evocative. Let's take a closer look, shall we?


Yep. Bigfoot is a Martian. Some of you is to dum to git it, tho. So hears proof posative!!! Built by bigfeet .... Behold .. the PIRYMIDS (and environs) OF mARS!!









See? SEE?!? How much more proof do you need? O ye of little faith!!


Well. Turns out that at least the most famous picture of Nessie was a fraud. And a few months ago when they found a dead bigfoot in Georgia? An ape suit with possum guts in it. As for all the pictures of UFOs, I don't have an opinion, except that pictures are less and less convincing, nowadays. Eyewitness testimony? Doubtful on so many levels. I'd like a toxicology report on any and all witnesses, up front. It's not that I'm overly skeptical -- I wrote two books about the Flood, for cripe's sake. But a theory should support the evidence, or maybe it's the other way around, or maybe it's both. You get what I mean.

There are wonders enough, that we don't need to invent myths and call them science. Life on Mars? Could be. God didn't make the universe to be empty. But Evolved? -- and building pointless geometrical monumental structures that must be miles high? I don't have that much faith.


J

No comments: