archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Video Blog

I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am, a bottom, or a gay man who enjoys the female role, substituting the terminus of the alimentary canal for the female birth passage.

Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now! Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment! These years in silence and reflection made me and the lumin of my colon stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within my colon and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed. It is also helpful in loosening impacted fecal matter. What will happen from now on? It doesn't matter! I can only focus on what's happening to me in this moment, which is an enema.

The word "happiness" takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment, real contentment, and true manliness, although I am rather fem. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution and eliminatory functioning.

To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my child or children if any was or were born with, and I don't mean butt-babies. Everyone needs to know about my most private feelings and behaviors. So I will be publishing an exhaustive list of my fetishes and paraphilias, since ideas such as degradation, dignity, propriety and common sense are no longer meaningful to me. And I will be posting up-close and personal videos of my anus and tonsils on my website, RickyMartindotcom.

To my many adolescent girl and gay men fans, you will be respectively crushed and elated. That is as it may be. The only thing that really matters is me and my feelings, emotional and physical. I'm just so glad that my kids, which I somehow have, will know now that their loving daddy is a mommy. Anyone who thinks they have a right to judge or disapprove of my choices is a hater and doesn't have a right to an opinion. But I shouldn't have said that. It's so negative, and this is all about celebrating.




R

2 comments:

bob k. mando said...

HURRAH! the promised video blog, it is here! ( although ... it does seem strangely ... textual? whatever, it's all good as long as you are now receptive too, and accepting of, YOUR TRUTH )

the Bawbwa Wawa quote is choice.

are you going to marry her? will she be your husband?

Jack H said...

If I were a tree, it would be a ... pusssywillow a tree?