archive

Monday, August 6, 2012

I am so

sorry, but I couldn't resist:
You'll never see it the same way again. Ha ha.

Dude, check out this package! Made you look, suckah! Now you're gay.

On the other hand, if she's old enough to speak

she's old enough to give consent. (Ed. note to Internet Police: this is meant as bitter social commentary.)

But speaking of erotic...This is the kind of filthy dirty dirty smut Romney will purge from the internet!

Romance: a little show, then dinner.

Perception:

and reality


Lies, baby ... all lies.

What, you imagine you notice a theme? That's you, homes, not me. I'm good. Yes it is true that I've been doing some strength training, notable for elevating hormone levels. I however am beyond all that. FP is a work of art, sublime, and everything here has multiple meanings. Of course you would chose the low road.

It's so lonely up here on my intellectual summit.


J

No comments: