archive

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

thAS RIGHT i WIN U LOOSE!!!

Yeeeaaahhh!!! hey all you loosers!!! itz me agian!!! Jack! Hooah!! An gues what, stuipids??? This time its 4 eel!!! Lol!! 1 point ninety five million dolares!! Comin to papa on roller skates!

So i dont know what waz up with my sweety Mrs. Arafat. I nevr did hear back from her. Nobodys ever ben abel to esplan that to me. But Im soooo over her. Felt kind of used though. Nice guys finish last right?
so anywaz I one the LO66ORY!!! SOUTH african lootery!! Lookie herie:

"
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
SOUTH AFRICA 2010
WORLDCUP ORGANIZING COMMITEE

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE

COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW

"
an it's in gib mauve letters tooo!! so pritty. Thats high teck !!!

i'M big Matt Dollar omar shariff of Dodge and I won the computer promotional DRAW!!! 195 millions dollies, big little iron men A STACK O CASH TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!

an it says: --

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE PROMOTION MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARMENT

GLOBAL MEGA CROSSING SA

YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,

THE SUM OF US$ 1,950,000,00

PLEASE CONTACT

(MR. PETER BALOYI)


I heard of global Crossings. Therye like famous, like Ibm or something. BIG TIme. Mr. Balony has a big roll he's gonna slip me a chunk of and send me to happyland! Hope there's a Ms. Pressedmeat who'l;l raise my bloodpreasure if you git what I mean. bloodpleasure LoL!!!! An 195 billion smackaroos. Thas right Mr Magoo you see it true.

" Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronicbusiness Promotions Program" !!!!!

o babby!!!! out of all the people in the world!!!

I have bene elected to be President of Moneyland!!! Grand Ayadolla of I-told-you-so-istan. The Shah-me-da-money of I-ran-away-with-the-loot! Happy daze is here a gin!!!

D - A - D (WHOOP DEEDEE) D - I - E (why?? Because we like me!!!) W - R - B - U - X

GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY PROGRAM IS A BONUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE 2010 SOCCER WORLD

Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.


GLOBAL MEGA CROSSING SA

GOES INTERNATIONAL

AS THE 2010

WORLD CUP

WILL BE HOSTED BY

SOUTH AFRICA

My pleasur, south Africa. any time you wanna give me 95 billion clams you jus feel free. if you want anymore of my email addressessess jus let me kno!!!

DAng all out of woodpolish. did yuu know Tidybowl has a lot o alcholhol in it???!?!!? i was drinking refrigerater juise. Freeyon. it jus melts in your mouf!!! LooL u know the mongoloidians drink fermentad yak blood???!?? i drank blood wonse. Celebrate like ist 1888!!!

sO you lousers wont b3e heering from me nomore. I'l be perminantly vaccinating on the Cote d'Ivory with them hot black chicks fannying me with palm leaves like jezus going into jerusalami. And Panelopy crusing the blue meditoranium like L Ron Hubbard in my platinum yacht made out of gold and south african blood daimands. An Suhay Araffat ann't welcome she can go swiming to Cambodia.

I always new africa would be the salvation of me. America sucks anayway.

And you can all go to hell.



g

No comments: